As we roll into the final month of summer and things continue to open along with the new challenges of new variant increases and breakthrough infections, it’s important to continue to support your immune system, perhaps more than ever. As I’ve said from the beginning of this pandemic, we don’t need to fear what is going on, this only suppresses our immune system. Yes, it’s still out there and new variants are starting to emerge. But the same principles I’ve advocated apply. By supporting your immune system with the correct tools, you protect yourself against all pathogens and will feel empowered which will raise your immune fighter cells (ie lymphocytes, monocytes, natural killer cells).
For example, even if you are safe from that virus, regular flu season is just around the corner (a nasty stomach flu is going around now) and the best way to face it is to be prepared by having a strong immune system.
You can protect yourself by eating right and taking certain baseline supplements. Here’s the top eight I find most effective to support your immune system:
- Liquid Zinc Sulfate: Helps the immune system fend off pathogens behind chronic symptoms and conditions and keeps the immune system strong during times of sickness, stress, poor diet and lifestyle choices. Zinc helps your immune system by stopping bugs in their track.
- Vitamin C: As Micro C: strengthens the entire immune system, especially the killer cells that go after pathogens such as EBV, Shingles and flu bugs. It feeds immune cells so that they can fight free radical toxins.
- Lemon Balm: Kills off and repels pathogen cells, while also helping to strengthen lymphocytes so the immune system can fight off pathogens.
- B12: important to have both adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin. This B12 bolsters the immune system and protects it from neurotoxin damage from pathogens
- Lysine: An essential amino acid the body cannot make and is known to protect against and treat cold sores, reduce anxiety, improve calcium absorption, and promote wound healing among other things. Lysine strengthens the immune system and deters pathogens from proliferating.
- Curcumin: Anti-inflammatory that helps free the body from being stuck in a reactive state even after an invader has left the body.
- Cat’s Claw: Kills off pathogens and assists the livers personalized immune system
- Spirulina: Strengthens the immune system while also removing toxic heavy metals and stopping pathogen growth. It also contains chlorophyll, which helps alkalize the body.
Quality does matter when it comes to supplements. I recommend Vimergy. It’s the only brand I will personally use as it’s the purest, highest quality, overall tested and a company with the highest of integrity.
One of the best ways to support your immune system is by keeping your diet in check. Eating clean by loading up on fruits and vegetables is the easiest and healthiest way to better health. Consider a plant-based diet for optimum health.
For more information and ways to support your immune system, download my free Immunity Guide.